Global Service Team Toolbox
Commitment to Service
Individual Lions and Leo clubs volunteer to address local humanitarian needs by mobilizing people and resources to deliver hands-on service and improve the overall wellbeing of their communities. With more than 1.4 million members in over 200 countries and geographic regions around the globe, Lions have a shared identity and a shared responsibility to the people of the world through SERVICE.
The Global Service Team (GST) will champion the service framework of LCI and LCIF and empower Lions and Leos around the world to maximize impactful service, action and growth.
- Lions Clubs International Global Causes
- The Service Journey, Service Toolkit and Service Launchpad
- Service Programs, Project Planners and Project Ideas
- Service at the Lions Clubs International Convention
- Anthem Volunteer Days
- Service Reporting
- Service Awards
- Lions Clubs International Foundation Grants