Club membership chairperson
As the club membership chairperson, you will bring Melvin Jones' dream to life — that a Lion or Leo can meet every need. By bringing new members into your club, you will ensure your club will have a stronger foundation to serve your community and the world. The service of your members will impact lives!
2. Revitalize clubs with new members
These are essential resources to help you achieve your membership growth goals. They cover the steps in the process of recruiting new members and effectively managing club growth by cultivating a culture of recruitment.
3. Re-motivate members
Here are essential items that will assess the vitality of your club and help you identify ways to strengthen your club with fellowship and exciting service.
- New member
- The Benefits of Being a Lion: A handout that lists the benefits of becoming a Lion.
- Membership Opportunities: Reference guide to membership type options.
- Membership Application Flyer: Flyer outlining membership benefits and fees and includes a membership application that can be printed or filled in electronically.
- We Are Lions Meeting Information Poster: This customizable poster is a great way to market your club at places in your community.
- Recruitment Night PPT: PowerPoint template to conduct an informational meeting to recruit new members.
- Club chairperson resources
- Just Ask!: A new member recruitment guide for clubs.
- Membership Application: Brochure outlining membership benefits and fees and includes a membership application that can be printed or filled in electronically.
- Transition Sheet: Assist incoming club membership chairpersons.
- Standard Club Structure: Map of club cabinet officers and other leadership.
- Sponsor Certificate Template PDF | Word
- Member Certificate Template PDF | Word