Global Leadership Team Toolbox
Leadership Development is critical to the overall success of any organization, including Lions Clubs International. The Global Action Team - Global Leadership Team (GLT) provides the vision, guidance and motivation necessary to positively impact our association, assuring our position as the global leader in providing needed community service for many years to come. The resources below are intended to assist the GLT with their role in leadership development.
Assessment, Planning & Recognition Resources
- GLT Coordinator Annual Checklist (multiple district) (district)
- GLT Coordinator Role Responsibility Timeline
- District Leadership Assessment – This assessment tool confirms existing training and leadership development and identifies opportunities for expansion and improvement.
- Action Plan Template Word | PDF
- Art of Recognition Handbook
Learn, an application within the Lions Clubs’ member portal, is available to all Lions and Leos. Learn provides Lions members a central location to access courses on the Lions Learning Center (LLC), search for International institutes (ALLI, FDI & LCIP), obtain information on local training as reported by Global Leadership Team (GLT) coordinators, and view individual learning records.
- Why Report in Learn?
- Learn and Insights for Learn – Discover the content included in these two applications.
- Learn Report Data Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Learn Local Training Reporting Guide – Report your local training and contribute to the GAT goal of providing learning opportunities to 500,000 Lions and Leos annually.
- Learn Local Training: Adding Planned Training - Observe the process to publish a future training event to be highlighted on the Learn home page.
- Learn Local Training: Reporting on Planned Training - Discover how to add faculty and participants to a published training event.
- Learn Local Training: Add and Report Completed Training - View how to enter a complete training event including adding faculty and participants.
- Learn Local Training: Multiple Participant Upload - Examine the process for uploading large participant lists.
- Learn Local Training Multiple Participant Upload Template – Use this template for reporting a large list of participants in Learn.
- Local Learning and Development Event Details for Learn Reporting – Form for collecting details needed by GLT coordinators to report local learning events in Learn.
- Learn Local Training Reporting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Reporting Leo Learning Events in the Learn App – Process details for Leo Chairperson and GLT Coordinators
- Reporting Leos in Learn Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Lions Learning Center - The Lions Learning Center (LLC) offers all Lions and Leos the opportunity to learn and sharpen their knowledge of Lions fundamentals and leadership skills through online interactive courses. (Accessing the LLC) (LLC FAQs)
- Leadership Development Daily Attendance Sheet – Use this template to confirm participant information and attendance for local training.
Training Grants & Curriculum Resources
- Leadership Development Institutes
- Leadership Development Multiple District and District Grant Program – Provides funds to support expenses related to multiple district and district leadership development training.
- Leadership Development Institute Grant Program – Provides funds to multiple districts, single districts and undistricted provisional districts/regions/zones to support expenses related to training of future leaders.
- Second Vice District Governor Training Program Overview and Materials – Review the recommended program training plan and download current materials.
- Zone Chairperson Workshop – Download current program materials.
- Global Action Team
- Global Action Team Structure
- Global Action Team Resources
- Global Membership Team Toolbox
- Global Service Team Toolbox