Global Leadership Team Toolbox
Leadership Development is critical to the overall success of any organization, including Lions Clubs International. The Global Leadership Team provides the vision, guidance and motivation necessary to positively impact our association, assuring our position as the global leader in providing needed community service for many years to come. The resources below are intended to assist the Global Leadership Team with their role in leadership development.
Assessment, Planning & Reporting Tools
- Multiple District Leadership Assessment / District Leadership Assessment – This assessment tool confirms existing training and leadership development and identifies opportunities for expansion and improvement.
- Lions Leadership Profile Tool – A checklist designed to identify potential Lions leaders and track their development. You can use this form to record past experiences and to indicate opportunities for development that have been suggested and acted upon.
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal and Action Plan Template
- Quick Start Guide to Reporting Training Events – Report your training events and contribute to the GAT goal of providing learning opportunities to 500,000 Lions annually.
Funding & Training Support Resources
- Leadership Development Grant Program – Provides funds to support expenses related to multiple district and district leadership development training.
- Leadership Development Institute Grant Program – Available in FY 2019-2020
- Second Vice District Governor Training Program Overview and Materials – Review the recommended program training plan and download current materials.
- Zone Chairperson Training Workshop Materials – Download current program materials.
Additional Leadership Development Resources
- Excellence in Leadership Development Award – Recognition for Global Action Team-GLT district coordinators.
- Global Action Team
- Global Action Team Structure
- Global Action Team Resources
- Global Membership Team Toolbox
- Global Service Team Toolbox