Multiple District and District Grant Program
Prepare tomorrow’s leaders today. Funds are available to support expenses related to multiple district leadership development training.
What’s the difference between multiple district and district grants?
Multiple district grants
- Supports the training of confirmed first and second vice district governors
- Eligible expenses reimbursed in an amount not to exceed actual expenses incurred
- US$100 per confirmed first vice district governor (FVDG)
- Mandated curriculum provided by Leadership Development Division of Lions Clubs International
- US$75 per confirmed second vice district governor
- Supports the training of zone chairpersons within the district
- Eligible expenses reimbursed in an amount up to US$500
- All districts are eligible to apply, but funding is limited—not all applicants will be awarded a grant
- Required zone chairperson workshop curriculum available on the Zone Chairperson Workshop page
The application deadline has passed for the 2020-2021 fiscal year. Applications for the 2021-2022 fiscal year will be available July-October.
Approved reimbursements will be made payable to the applicable multiple or district. Applications must be submitted within 60 days of the training to be eligible for reimbursement.
- US$100* per confirmed first vice district governor
- US$75* per confirmed second vice district governor
- US$500* for expenses associated with zone chairperson workshop
*Not to exceed actual expenses incurred
Have a question about the Leadership Development Multiple District and District Grant Program? Contact the Leadership Development Division at email@example.com.