International Leo Day Video Contest
2021 Theme: #LeoLegacy
Leos have left an impressive legacy these past 60 years, reaching 7,000 Leo clubs in 150 countries. While we celebrate the global achievements of Leos’ service, we know that each Leo club has its own unique story and achievements. As we look to increase the overall impact of Leos during the next 5 years through the Leo Strategic Plan, we want to celebrate your local stories.
For this year’s Leo video contest, we’re asking Leos to create a video that shows us what they’re most proud of in their club’s #LeoLegacy by answering the following questions:
- What have you done as a club that you are most proud of?
- How are you documenting your club’s story in your community and to Lions Clubs International? How does your club use MyLCI and MyLion to record and share your impact?
- How have you prepared your club’s leaders to continue your legacy?
Video Contest Guidelines
To enter the contest, follow these three steps:
- Create a 3-minute or less video showing us your clubs #LeoLegacy. Videos must answer all 3 questions and will be judged on:
- Clearly answers the prompt questions
- Upload your video to Vimeo or YouTube with the hashtags #proudLEO and #LeoLegacy
- Submit your official video by November 1, 2021
The winning videos will be announced on December 5, International Leo Day.
- 1st Place: US$1,000
- 2nd Place: US$500
- 3rd Place: US$250
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of valid entries received. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2021 in order to be eligible for the contest.
For More Information
Need some inspiration? View the top ten 2020 videos here!
If you have any questions about the International Leo Day Video Contest, please contact email@example.com.