International Leo Day Video Contest
2022 theme: #TeamLEO
For more than 60 years, Leos have been coming together to serve their communities with an energy that is uniquely Leo. They know the importance of teamwork in serving the diverse needs of their communities, forming partnerships within our Lions family, inspiring others — and just having fun.
For this year’s Leo video contest, we’re asking Leos to create a video that shows us the ways their club members unite and stay connected as #TeamLEO by answering the following questions:
- How does being a part of #TeamLEO benefit your club members in developing personal and professional skills?
- What unique traditions (for example: dances, songs, celebrating personal events or after service events, etc.) bring you all together to strengthen your relationships and foster fellowship?
- How do your club members work together as a team to meet the needs of your community?
Video Contest Guidelines
To enter the contest, follow these three steps:
- Create a 3-minute or less video showing us your #TeamLEO. Videos must answer all three questions and will be judged on:
- Clearly answers the prompt questions
- Upload your video to Vimeo or YouTube with the hashtags #proudLEO and #TeamLEO
- Submit your official video by November 1, 2022
The winning videos will be announced on December 5, 2022 International Leo Day.
- 1st Place: US$1,000
- 2nd Place: US$500
- 3rd Place: US$250
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of valid entries received. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2022 in order to be eligible for the contest.
For More Information
Need some inspiration? View the top ten 2021 videos here!
If you have any questions about the International Leo Day Video Contest, please contact email@example.com.