International Leo Day Video Contest
2020 Theme: #HopeConnects
This year has brought about a lot of innovation as Leos adapt to serving safely in the global pandemic. Through it all, we have seen Leos step up in their communities and inspire others to do the same.
So we’re asking Leos to create a video that shows how your Leo club has served safely, stayed connected and offered hope to the community by answering the following three questions:
- What does hope look like in your community?
- How has hope inspired you to serve safely?
- What have you done to stay connected to your Leo club and sponsoring Lions club?
Video Contest Guidelines
To enter the contest, follow these three steps:
- Create a 3 minute or less video showing us how #HopeConnects. Videos must answer all 3 questions. Videos will be judged on:
- Clarity of answers
- Ability to show how #HopeConnects Leo clubs to one another and the community
- Upload your video to Vimeo or YouTube with the hashtags #proudLEO and #HopeConnects
- Submit your official video by November 1, 2020
The winning videos will be announced on December 5, International Leo Day.
- 1st Place: US$1,000
- 2nd Place: US$500
- 3rd Place: US$250
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of valid entries received. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2020 in order to be eligible for the contest.
For More Information
Need some inspiration? View the top ten 2019 videos here!
If you have any questions about the International Leo Day Video Contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.