Develop your leadership skills
All multiple districts, single districts and undistricted provisional districts/regions/zones can apply to receive a grant towards an Emerging Lions Leadership Institute (ELLI) or a Regional Lions Leadership Institute (RLLI).*
*Due to COVID-19, if an in-person RLLI is not a possibility, please email Leadership Development to discuss possible options.
What’s the difference between ELLI and RLLI?
Emerging Lions Leadership Institute (ELLI)
- Prepare Lions for leadership at the club level (those who have not yet served as club president)
- Special sessions only available through the ELLI
- Change management
- Creative thinking
- Structured 3-day learning curriculum
ELLI curriculum is available for download after approval of application.
Regional Lions Leadership Institute (RLLI)
- Prepare Lions interested in leadership positions at the district level
- Content contains fundamental leadership topics including:
- Public Speaking
- Conflict Management
- Goal Setting
- Customizable institute format (flexible 1-3-day program)
Reimbursements will be made payable to the applicable multiple district, single district or undistricted provisional district/region/zone. Reimbursement claims and supporting documents must be submitted within 60 days of the institute. Manage your reimbursement: submit a claim post-training!
Have a question about the Leadership Development Institute Grant Program? Contact the Leadership Development Division at email@example.com.