Speaker Request Notification Form
Is your district or multiple district looking for a speaker for your district/multiple district wide event or convention? You can submit a request for an official Lions speaker here. Please read the considerations below, and then fill out the form. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Each district (single, sub and multiple) shall be allowed one official speaker for its convention or similar districtwide function, per fiscal year, from within their constitutional area.
- The official speaking assignment must be for a districtwide function that represents the entire district, and an event in which all clubs within the district are invited to participate.
- The host district (single, sub and multiple) will be responsible for all local expenses for the authorized speakers, including accommodations cost, meals and local transportation. If a district fails to meet this obligation, the district will not be eligible for a speaker for future events until the debt has been paid.
- This form must be completed by the District Governor, for district or sub district events, or Council Chairperson, for multiple district events, and must be submitted to the Travel Department at least sixty (60) days prior to the date of the function.
- The sixty (60) day requirement shall be waived only in the event of an emergency requiring a substitute speaker or in cases where the second or third vice president or a first year director is requested for an authorized meeting scheduled for July, August or September.
- Speaker photos and biographies are available for download from our website.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt of the form will be sent out within 48 hours of receipt, to the District Governor or Council Chairperson.