Specialty Clubs Program
Answering a Special Call to Serve
The Specialty Club program is designed to create clubs whose members share a common interest or passion, allowing them to connect with one another on a deeper level. For example, they may share a hobby, profession, culture, common service or life experience.
Forming specialty clubs allows groups of people around the world to turn their passions into rewarding service projects that directly benefit their communities.
Joining a specialty Lions club is a great way a great way for all generations to meet people who share common interests and build leadership skills while serving your community.
Specialty Clubs Program Coordinators
Explore how Lions can apply and serve as a Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator to help support their district’s new club development goals.
Specialty Club Toolkit
The Specialty Club Program Toolkit contains all the resources needed to understand and promote the program. It includes:
- Specialty Club Program Infographic (PNG)
- Specialty Club Program Coordinator Pocket Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Specialty Club Program Presentation (PPT)
- 3+ clubs/100+ members Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator Application/Development Plan (PDF)
- 2 clubs/40 members Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator Application/Development Plan (PDF)
- Specialty Clubs in Action (PDF)
- Specialty Club Model Mapping Worksheet (PDF)
- Start a New Club
- Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator - Position Description – Brief (PDF)
- Specialty Club Program Coordinator Position Description – Detailed (PDF)
Awards and Recognition
- Specialty Clubs Program Coordinators can be recognized for their achievements. Awards and criteria are available on the Membership Awards and Presidential Awards Initiatives pages.
Lions Specialty Clubs: Overview
Lions Specialty Clubs: Cause
Lions Specialty Clubs: Retiree
Lions Specialty Clubs: Culture
Lions Specialty Clubs: Sports
Sutton Racing Lions Club
Have a question about the Specialty Clubs Program? Please email questions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.