Zone and Region Chairpersons
The Zone and Region Chairperson Center makes it easy to access information that is relevant to zone and region chairpersons. The following resources are available:
- Zone and Region Meetings
- Use MyLCI Reports to Keep Current with Your Clubs
- Helpful Tools for Club Development
Announcing Special Presidential Awards!
Zone and Region Chairpersons have the opportunity to achieve special presidential awards to recognize their role as a key member of the district cabinet.
- Zone Chairpersons Manual: This guide outlines the roles and responsibilities of the position, provides a sample meeting agenda, other relevant information to help manage the zone.
- Region Chairpersons Manual: This helpful guide includes the role and responsibilities of the region chairperson as well as information to help manage the region.
- Zone Chairperson Training: The online zone chairperson training consists of four independent study modules that focus on the roles and responsibilities of the zone chairperson. Zone chairpersons are encouraged to contact their GLT district coordinator to learn about additional instructor-led training workshops for this position.
- Model District Governor’s Advisory Meetings: (Zone Meetings) This guide provides model agendas, resources and suggested presentations as well as includes tips to increase attendance and participation for an effective and meaningful meeting.
- District Governor's Advisory Committee Meeting Report: This report improves the communication between the zone chairpersons and the district governor team by identifying the strengths and the challenges of each club.
- Meeting Preparation Checklist: Designed to help make sure all the meeting details are covered.
- Meeting Minutes: Reference this sample format to ensure the minutes are complete and informative.
- Participants Evaluation: Use this form to gain helpful feedback and ideas to improve future meetings.
- Challenges and Opportunities Worksheet: Encourages the club officers to use this tool to facilitate focused discussions.
- Presentations for Speaking Engagements: Perfect for zone meetings and club visits.
Once the zones and regions (if applicable) are created and zone and regions chairs are assigned by the district governor, zone and region chairs will receive instructions on how to access the club membership statistics, review activity reports and report signature projects.
Go to MyLCI to register and log on.
- Tools to Strengthen Clubs: Help members reinvent their clubs by utilizing Your Club, Your Way to customize club meetings, Blueprint for a Stronger Club to identify and encourage positive change and the Club Quality Initiativeto advance further club development.
- Certified Guiding Lion Program: The Guiding Lion Program is designed to assist clubs that are newly chartered, established or determined as priority designation. Guiding Lions are assigned for a two-year term by the district governor in consultation with the sponsor or established club president. Guiding Lions are limited to serving no more than two new clubs at any point in time.
For more information please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (630) 468-6776.