Past district governors
Past district governors, this webpage is designed for you! You have a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience to help your club, district and the association move forward. This page will keep you informed so you can stay involved and further develop your leadership skills!
Effective July 1, 2022, a resolution has been passed during the International Convention to amend the qualification of district governor and vice district governors. Lions who previously served as a district governor will not be eligible to be elected as district governor or vice district governor. To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com
As a leader, you need to keep up to date. The links below provide access to latest news and information!
- Executive Summary: For summaries of recent board actions, visit the website and click the magnifying glass and type “Executive Summary” in the search bar.
- News and Events – Find events driving our global activities and conversations about service.
- Club Health Assessment – To track membership growth, reporting trends and the overall health of the clubs in your district.
- Club Health Assessment Action Strategies
- Club Excellence Awards
- District Excellence Awards
- International Constitution and By-Laws – The most current version of the International Constitution and By-Laws. This is updated following the International Convention.
- LCIF – Information on grants, projects and special initiatives.
- Division Contacts – Need more information? Click here for a list of contact.
Stay involved and share your knowledge by becoming a mentor!
- Mentoring Program – Information on how to mentor new leaders to carry on the Lion’s tradition of service.
- Dispute Resolution Procedure – A valuable tool to help solve conflicts and misunderstanding.
Polish your skills and encourage the development of others!
Developing leaders and enhancing member satisfaction and growth is key to the overall success of Lions International. A variety of training and development opportunities are offered to help achieve this objective.
- Explore and share learning resources available within Learn using your Lion Account login credentials:
- The Lions Learning Center (LLC) offers all Lions and Leos the opportunity to learn and sharpen their knowledge of new program areas, Lions fundamentals and leadership skills through online interactive courses. Accessing the LLC | LLC FAQs
- Local training: View planned training related to membership development, leadership development and service within your district or multiple district as reported by GLT coordinators.
- My Learning Record: A current record of a Lion’s completed training as a participant or as faculty.
- Support leadership skill development by encouraging member attendance at an Emerging Lions Leadership Institute (ELLI), a Regional Lions Leadership Institute (RLLI) or an Advanced Lions Leadership Institute (ALLI).
- Share your passion for mentoring others and strengthen your facilitation skills by training the next generation of leaders through a Faculty Development Institute (FDI) or Lions Certified Instructor Program (LCIP).