Club Excellence Award
The Club Excellence Award is the ideal way to set your club on the path to continued success while gaining prestige for excelling in the areas of membership, service, leadership and organizational excellence, and marketing.
Upon receiving the award, a banner patch and pin will be awarded to your club president. But more importantly, your club’s membership will be revitalized, your service impact will grow and your members will see greater leadership opportunities.
Use the qualifications outlined in the Club Excellence Award Application as your road map to excellence.
Applications must be signed by the current district governor. If sent from the district governor’s email, it qualifies as signature on application submitted electronically.
2022-2023 Applications Due by: August 31, 2023
Send to: email@example.com
2022-2023 Awards mailed to: 2023-2024 District GovernorFor questions, inquiries or to submit your Club Excellence Award Application you may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (630) 468-6828.
Maintained club membership count (closed the year with the same number of members as the start of the year or have a positive membership growth)
- Chartered a new Lions club, Leo club or Club Branch in the current fiscal year
Tools for success
Leadership & Organizational Excellence
- Club is in good standing (not in status quo or financial suspension: district dues paid and no unpaid balance with LCI greater than US$50 outstanding 90 days or more.
- Reported club officers to LCI
- Key officers participate in club officer training
Tools for success
- Lions Learning Center
- Club Quality Initiative
- Your Club, Your Way!
- Plan for Your Club’s Success (Guide)
- Plan for Your Club’s Success (PowerPoint)
RecordingAchieving Club Excellence Webinar – This webinar discusses the road to excellence and how it can be fun! Strategies are reviewed that can help bring a club back to life and make a strong club even better.