The following links will assist you in your deposits of Club/District Payments.
- Exchange Rates
- Payment Instructions
- Membership Dues
- Suspension Policy
- Reactivation from Cancellation due to Financial Suspension
- Questions/Concerns involving Financial Suspension
- Unidentified Deposits
- Audited Financials
- DG Checklist for Club Account Status Review
Current and Past International Officer and Director Expense Claim Forms
Please select the format you wish to use.
Fill out online then print:
District Governor Expense Claim Forms
Please select the format you wish to use for the completion of Expense Claims. Please see Claim Form Instructions for allowable expenses. Also look at the District Governor Reimbursement Policy and Frequently Asked Questions.
DG Expense Claim Forms
- District Governor Travel Expense Claim Excel (Fill out online then print)
- District Governor Travel Expense Claim PDF (Print only)
- District Governor Travel Expense Claim Form Instruction Tips
- Allowed/Disallowed District Governor Expenses
- Exchange Rates
- US Direct Deposit slip
- Canadian Direct Deposit Slip
- Euro Direct Deposit Slip
- Great Britain Direct Deposit Slip
- FAQ’s – Accounting Department
- District Governor Budget Increase Worksheet
With the exception of district governors, please refer to the General Expense Reimbursement Policy (NEW 2019-20) for provisions regarding all expense claims.
District governors expense claim policy is independently provided in the District Governor Expense Reimbursement Policy, Chapter IX, Paragraph B of the Board Policy Manual.
Questions related to the General Expense Reimbursement Policy should be directed to the following:
- Executive Officers, Past International Presidents, International Directors, and Past International Directors send questions to OfficerDirectorClaims@lionsclubs.org.
- Ad Hoc Committee Members send questions to your Committee Chairperson or Association Staff Liaison.
- District Governors send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GAT members send questions to email@example.com.
- LCIF questions should be directed to LCIF@lionsclubs.org