Every club needs members in order to achieve its service goals. New members provide clubs with fresh ideas, new projects and additional ways to make a difference in the community. Inviting new members during our Centennial Celebration provides you the opportunity to earn Limited Edition Centennial Membership awards! Here are some tools that will make it easier for you when asking prospective members to join!
Handouts and Brochures
Who to Invite
Anyone can be a Lion! However, in addition to regular membership, LCI offers the following special membership programs:
- Family members have the opportunity to receive a dues discount when they join a Lions club and serve together.
- Young adult members bring new energy and diverse skills into your club and ensure your club will be in existence in 40 years.
- Students receive a dues discount and Lions membership allows them to make new friends and help others in their community at the same time
- Former Leos have the opportunity to receive a dues discount and continue doing volunteer work with LCI as a Lion.
The Next Step: Welcoming New Members
Your potential member has accepted your invitation! Refer them to the New Member Page and encourage them to read through the New Member Welcome Book to ensure they have all the information they need to be a Lion.
- Membership Award Programs
- Just Ask! Flyer
- Video: Invite New Members and Keep Existing Members Satisfied