Ways to Give
Several options for giving to are available. Choose the one that’s right for you, and know that 100% of your donation will help Lions improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide!
Donating by Credit Card or PayPal
Donate easily and securely online using a credit card or PayPal by clicking the applicable Donate Now button below. For assistance, contact LCIF’s Donor Services team at (630) 203-3836 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note credit card payments are not accepted by telephone.
Donating by Check
Use the following information when donating by check. Be sure to include the appropriate recognition request form/Melvin Jones Fellowship application form.
INDIA: Mail checks or demand draft, payable to Lions Clubs International Foundation India and include PAN number, to:
Lions Clubs International Foundation India
C-604, Trade Star
Andheri Kurla Rd.
Andheri E., Mumbai
Maharashtra, India 400459
CANADA: Mail checks, payable to Lions of Canada Fund for LCIF, to:
Lions of Canada Fund for LCIF
C/O Stan Durward
Sunderland, Ontario LoC 1H0 Canada
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES: Mail Checks, payable to LCIF, to:
Lions Clubs International Foundation
Carol Stream, IL 60122-4547 USA
MAILED ITEMS REQUIRING SIGNATURE: Use the address below for mail requiring a signature for delivery:
Mail Code IL1-6030
2500 Westfield Dr.
Elgin, IL 60124 USA
Phone: (847) 488-8358
To transfer funds to LCIF, present the information below to your bank, along with local currency funds covering the amount of your donation and applicable bank charges.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
ABA Routing Number: 021000021
10 S. Dearborn St.
Account Name: Lions Clubs International Foundation
Chicago, IL 60603 USA
Account Number: 754487312
Swift International Banking number: CHASUS33
Email a copy of your receipt or transfer form – along with your name, member ID, club name, and district name – to email@example.com. Be sure to include the appropriate recognition request form/Melvin Jones Fellowship application form. If requesting recognition for someone else, please include the recipient’s name, member ID, club name, and district name.
Connecting in Times of Crisis
When disaster strikes, Lions and Leos worldwide just like you are often among the first to offer aid. To securely complete your donation via text message from LCIF, simply text LCIF to the code number associated with your country.
Contact LCIF Donor Services at (630) 203-3836 for assistance.
Maximize Your Humanitarian Donation
Below are ways to make your donation grow without additional cost to you.
Planned Giving Options
LCIF is honored when thoughtful Lions include us in their planned giving. There are many planned giving options; we can help you find the one that works for you:
- Gifts that pay you income: Donate to LCIF and receive payments through charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
- Gifts you make today: Start a charitable lead trust or make a memorial or honorary gift.
- Gifts that benefit us after your lifetime: Extend your commitment to LCIF with a bequest, beneficiary designation or endowed gift.
Discover ways to give, use an interactive gift builder and find resources here.
Thousands of U.S. companies match employees’ charitable contributions. If yours is one of them, follow these easy steps:
1) Obtain a matching gift form from your Human Resources or Payroll department.
2) Complete the donor section of the form.
3) Mail the completed form with credit card information or check* for your portion of the donation, made payable to LCIF, (or copy of cancelled check if donation already has been made) to:
300 W. 22nd St.
Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842 USA
Attn.: LCIF Donor Services
* Please indicate the desired designation in the memo section of the check. (Note: Melvin Jones Fellow recognition is available for donations made to one of the listed Areas of Giving only.
Donating stocks or securities is a special way to give to LCIF. There are many benefits for both the donor and LCIF when contributing in this way. Advantages may include:
- No capital gains federal and state tax
- Receiving an income tax deduction for the full market value of the gift if you itemize deductions on your tax return and have held the assets one year or longer
Gifts of securities can easily be transferred to LCIF. Simply download the Gifts of Securities Donation Form and follow the instructions.
To transfer stock or other securities, download instructions and the required form here.
LCIF is not able to accept in-kind donations, such as emergency relief supplies.