Get your club involved in a handful of ongoing diabetes service programs.
Several types of foundation grants are available to support diabetes service throughout the world.
Recent diabetes grants
From July 2022 to August 2022, LCIF has awarded 3 diabetes-related grants totaling US$124,504. Click here to download the report.
Diabetes is a global epidemic
An estimated 463 million adults across the world are living with diabetes, and its prevalence is increasing rapidly. By 2045, the number is expected to reach 700 million. Diabetes is a global epidemic that touches every corner of the globe.
Lions Clubs International and LCIF are dedicated to empowering Lions and Leos around the world to fight diabetes by serving their communities one by one.
1 in 2
1 in 5
65 years old
Cause Area Flyers
Learn or educate others about the prevalence of diabetes in your Constitutional Area (CA), as well as LCIF grant funding available to support diabetes service.
- CA I – USA (U.S. and Affiliates, Bermuda and Bahamas)
- CA II – CANADA
- CA III – LATIN AMERICA (South America, Central America, Caribbean & Mexico)
- CA IV – EUROPA (Europe)
- CA V – OSEAL (Orient and Southeast Asia Lions)
- CA VI – INDIA
- CA VI – ISAME (India, South Asia, Middle East)
- CA VII – ANZI (Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia)
- CA VII – AUSTRALIA
- CA VII – NEW ZEALAND
- CA VIII – AFRICA