Specialty Clubs Program Coordinators
Specialty Clubs Program Coordinators develop specialty clubs, expanding the impact of Lions Clubs International and helping the organization grow. They build on the "We Serve" mission, while addressing the needs of communities.
Interested in becoming a Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator? You can apply at any time. Simply download one of the following application/development plan forms:
- Option 1: Submit a plan to organize 3+ new specialty clubs with 100+ new specialty club members. All Lions in all constitutional areas—excluding active district governors—may apply. Once the application is complete, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the 3+ clubs/100+ members Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator Application (PDF)
- Option 2: Submit a plan to organize 2 new specialty clubs with 40 new charter members. Eligibility is restricted to constitutional areas where an average of 100 or less new specialty clubs are chartered annually.
Download the 2 clubs/40 members Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator Application (PDF)
Your role as a Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator is to develop specialty clubs. The resources listed below will help you promote the program and build specialty clubs in your area!
- Specialty Club Program Infographic (PNG)
- Specialty Club Program Coordinator Pocket Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- 3+ clubs/100+ members Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator Application/Development Plan (PDF)
- 2 clubs/40 members Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator Application/Development Plan (PDF)
- Specialty Club Model Mapping Worksheet (PDF)
- Start a New Club
- Specialty Clubs Program Coordinator - Position Description – Brief (PDF)
- Specialty Club Program Coordinator Position Description – Detailed (PDF)
- Stay up to date on Specialty Clubs Program achievements, resources and coordinator news. Read all about it here (coming soon).
Only eligible expenses will be reimbursed upon successful completion of an LCI-approved development plan and within the limitations stated on the signed and approved form. Expenses may include travel, lodging, meals, special promotional marketing and meeting expenses. For more details, see LCI’s Reimbursement Policy.
Reporting Your Clubs Is Important
Reporting the specialty clubs that you create allows us to track your progress and results, which may help you earn recognition for your achievements. Report your new clubs by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.