As club treasurer, you keep the club’s financial records in order to ensure the club operates within a proper fiduciary capacity. You manage all of the financial operations of the club; including invoicing and payment of dues, recording and processing receipts and payments for both the administrative and public service accounts.
The Club Treasurer e-Book provides a fast and logical link to the information you need. Whether invoicing member dues, paying international dues online or ordering club supplies, the e-Book makes it easier to access the information, tools and resources you use most often to help you stay on top of your busy schedule.
- Standard Club Structure
- Best Practices for Financial Transparency
- Understand membership dues and billing fees
- Keep your club in Good Standing
- Use MyLCI to pay your club account online
- Buy club supplies online in the LCI Shop
- Preparing monthly financial reports for the club
- Resources and references
- Lions Learning Center
- and more!