2022-2023 District Goals
Incoming district teams have the opportunity to develop goals and action plans that support the needs of their districts and unify the teams’ vision by planning for a successful year ahead.
International First Vice President Brian Sheehan, along with the executive officers ask for your commitment in strengthening our global impact by developing strategic action plans in support of the following association goals:
- Service Activities: By the end of the 2022-2023 fiscal year, our district will increase the percentage of clubs reporting service (meet or exceed last year’s service reporting numbers).
- Membership Development: By the end of the 2022-2023 fiscal year, our district will achieve a positive membership growth (meet or exceed last year’s membership numbers).
- Leadership Development: By the end of the first quarter of the 2022-2023 fiscal year, our district will hold training for club officers and zone chairpersons. The district GLT coordinator will report each training using the manage training feature in Learn.
- LCIF: By the end of the 2022-2023 fiscal year, our district will support Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) in its endeavor to achieve its fundraising goal.
A complete list of association goals and district-specific target goals can be found in the District Goals FAQ.
Use the tools below to begin planning for a year devoted to reinvigorating, rebuilding and reviving our districts through increased service activities, membership growth, leadership development and support for our Lions Clubs International Foundation.
Where do we begin?
Submit 2022-23 District Goals COMING SOON
Goal and Action Plan Resources
- District Goals FAQ NEW!
- Integrating Global Membership Approach into District Goals NEW!
- Global Membership Approach
- Supporting Actions for District Success NEW!
- District Strategic Plan Workbook COMING SOON
- Sample Action Plan Booklet COMING SOON
- Action Plan Template COMING SOON
- View or Print Goals* COMING SOON
- Global Action Team Resources
- Learn more about the Global Action Team
If you have any questions, please contact the Global Action Team support staff.
*Goals will show on the view/print screen 24 hours after submission once available.
District Goals Archive
- 2021-2022 District Goals
- Review goals and action plans developed for the 2021-22 Lions year and build upon their success.
- Track and monitor progress made towards achieving goals established on the District Goals Progress Dashboard on Insights.
- 2020-2021 District Goals
- Review a complete list of districts that have achieved their net membership growth goal for the 2020-21 Lions year.