2021-2022 District Goals
Incoming district teams have the opportunity to develop district goals by creating strategic action plans to assess the needs of their districts, discover new ways to inspire action in local communities and unify the teams’ vision for a successful year ahead.
Use the tools below to begin planning for a year devoted to strengthening Lion's service impact, membership growth, leadership development and support for Lions Clubs International Foundation.
FVDG/DGE Step-by-Step Guide
Form may take up to a minute to load
Goal and Action Plan Resources
- District Goals Submission Process Walkthrough (Subtitles available in all languages) NEW!
- District Strategic Plan Workbook
- District Goals Flyer
- Action Plan Template Word | PDF
- Sample Action Plan Booklet
- District Goals FAQ NEW!
- View or Print Goals* (coming soon)
- Global Service Team Toolbox
- Global Membership Team Toolbox
- Global Leadership Team Toolbox
- Learn more about the Global Action Team
If you have any questions, please contact the Global Action Team support staff.
*Goals will show on the view/print screen 24 hours after submission once available.