How to Apply
The Lions Youth Camp and Exchange program brings the ideal of global citizenship to life. All participants in a Lions Youth Camp or Exchange must:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 22
- Have a basic knowledge of the language of the host country
- Be ready to represent your community, country and the sponsoring Lions club
- Welcome the opportunity to explore and accept the customs of another culture
- Provide proof of insurance (health, medical, travel) and a liability release agreement
- Be sponsored by a Lions club
How to Apply
To apply for a camp program, including host family stay:
2. Contact your local Lions club to obtain the required signatures.
3. After signatures are obtained, the Lions club will forward the application to the district Youth Camp and Exchange chairperson.
Applicants selected to attend will receive a confirmation letter and information packet.
To apply for a host family stay (no camp attendance):
1. Contact your local Lions club for sponsorship.
2. Complete an application.
3. Once sponsorship and signatures are obtained, the application will be forwarded to potential host Lions to confirm your exchange.
A PICTURE OF PEACE
BY THE NUMBERS
Ten million Ethiopians at risk of trachoma received doses of the sight-saving drug azithromycin during a week-long distribution program supported by LCIF, Lions of Ethiopia, the Ethiopian government, Pfizer Inc., The Carter Center and other organizations.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842