The Lions Youth Camp and Exchange program brings the ideal of global citizenship to life. All participants in a Lions Youth Camp or Exchange must:
To request sponsorship, contact your local Lions club or a district Youth Camp and Exchange chairperson listed in the Youth Camp and Exchange Directory.
To apply for a camp program, including host family stay:
1. Contact the camp director listed in the Youth Camp and Exchange Directory for more information and additional eligibility requirements. Then complete an application.
2. Contact your local Lions club to obtain the required signatures.
3. After signatures are obtained, the Lions club will forward the application to the district Youth Camp and Exchange chairperson.
Applicants selected to attend will receive a confirmation letter and information packet.
To apply for a host family stay (no camp attendance):
1. Contact your local Lions club for sponsorship.
2. Complete an application.
3. Once sponsorship and signatures are obtained, the application will be forwarded to potential host Lions to confirm your exchange.
Ten million Ethiopians at risk of trachoma received doses of the sight-saving drug azithromycin during a week-long distribution program supported by LCIF, Lions of Ethiopia, the Ethiopian government, Pfizer Inc., The Carter Center and other organizations.