Headquarters Contact Information
Lions Clubs International Headquarters
300 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842
The office is open to Lions and the general public from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
Division Contact Information
Contact information for each division, including e-mail addresses and phone numbers, is available by clicking the links below.
- Club Supplies and Distribution: Sale and distribution of branded merchandise suitable for use by districts, clubs and individual Lions.
- Convention: Coordinates meetings for the association including the annual international convention, DGE seminar and international board of directors meetings.
- District and Club Administration: Distribution of manuals for district and club officers; association's 11-language translation operations.
- Finance: Provides financial services including the collection and timely posting of club and district payments; auditing and payment of district governor expense claims
- Leadership Development Programs: Provides institutes and seminars for current and future Lions leaders at the club, district, multiple district and international levels.
- Legal: Maintains the association's worldwide trademark registrations, global insurance program and risk management and litigation.
- Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF): Processes donations and donor recognition, executes grants, administers SightFirst program.
- LION Magazine Editors: all language versions
- Membership Development: Distribution of membership support materials; administration of all membership growth and extension programs, with the organization of new clubs, new countries and geographical areas.
- MyLCI/Information Technology: Provides technical support for submitting reports via MyLCI and maintains Club Officer Records. Other services include member address changes, member statuses, member reinstatement, deceased memberships and Office Reporting Forms.
- Public Relations and Communications: Administers the LION Magazine, videos and PSAs, biographical information, Peace Poster Contest, advertising, PR grants, billboards, logos, social media, e-Clubhouse websites and the lionsclubs.org website.
- Service Activities: Includes Youth Programs (Leo Clubs), Health and Children’s Services (programs for Sight, Hearing, Diabetes and Children in adverse circumstances), and Program Development (Environmental programs, Lions Day with the UN).
- Webmaster: technical questions about this website, MyLCI, Club Locator, Lions Store and e-Clubhouses.