News and Events
Lions Clubs News and Events
Lions are ready whenever and however our communities need us. Learn about this month’s Lions clubs news and events.
- World Diabetes Day – Plan Diabetes Awareness projects for November 14 and all month long.
- International Leo Day – Sponsor a Leo club to celebrate community service-minded youth on December 5.
- November LION Magazine Online Edition - In this month’s magazine, learn what drove our founder, Melvin Jones, to begin Lions Clubs.
- November Lions Newswire Newsletter – In this month’s Newswire, learn about the Club Excellence Process, the Environmental Photo Contest and more.
- Lions Newsroom – Read the latest news releases about our association, our members and the community service we provide.
Calendar of Events – Review upcoming Lions events and deadlines.
- Sight for Kids – Learn how the Sight for Kids program is helping more children receive eye care through its expansion to Kenya and Turkey.
- Toronto Convention Highlights – Relive the excitement of the Lions International Convention in Toronto.
A PICTURE OF PEACE
How Do I ...
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842