Are you registered online yet?
LCI payment options are available online! Now you can go green and opt out of receiving mailed statements.
The online statement and payment options are being updated to better serve you. These features will allow you to:
- Go Green! Help the environment by choosing to receive club statements electronically. Choose to stop receiving mailed statements.
- View your club statements online, including the past two terms.
- Pay online with credit cards for on time payments.
- View your Semi-Annual Membership Dues invoices online.
- Review your online monthly statements for payment and membership updates.
How will this new feature affect your club and the Association?
- View your statement online and avoid postal delays.
- Pay your total statement balance timely and protect your club’s Good Standing Status.
- Receive an email confirmation of your online payment.
- Check the Opt-Out option for this feature, and remain paperless for the duration determined by the club.
We are so excited to provide this service to you and trust you will use this feature to ensure your balances and membership status is accurate. Contact us should you have questions on how to use this service. We can be reached at: email@example.com. Help us protect your security and do not include credit card details in any written correspondence.
Manager of Accounts Receivable and Club Account Services
Accounts Receivable and Club Account Services
300 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
FAQ: (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Am I required to change the manner in which regular payments are sent?
A: No, it is not mandatory to pay online. This is an option offered to all club treasurers.
Q: Can I view payments not issued online?
A: Yes, non-online payments will be reflected online.
Q: When can I view my online statement?
A: Your online statement can be viewed after the 3rd or 4th business day following month-end close.
Q: Can District and Multiple District Statements be viewed and paid online?
A: District and Multiple District Statements are not yet available online at this time.
Q: How do I pay online?
A: Visit www.lionsclubs.org. Click the “MyLCI/Submit reports link, after logging in, click CLUB, STATEMENT followed by PAY NOW. You may pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit. Debit cards are accepted.
Q: How do I go green and discontinue receiving mailed statements?
A: The Club Treasurer can designate the club as opting out of receiving paper statements by visiting www.lionsclubs.org. Click the MyLCI/Submit reports link and after logging in, check “opt out mailed statements and dues billing during that term.
Q: Can my club change the opt out option in future years?
A. Yes, the club can receive paper statements after opting out; however, only the club treasurer can change this option by checking “opt in to receive mailed statements and the membership dues invoice.
Q: Why should I opt out of receiving mailed statements?
A: You can avoid postal delays, help the environment, and lower postage costs.
Q: Will a statement be mailed if I have a zero balance or less?
A: You will not receive a mailed statement if your balance is zero or less, however, your statement can be viewed online regardless of the balance
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842