The following links will assist you in your deposits of Club/District Payments.
- Exchange Rates
- Credit on Dropped Members
- Payment Instructions
- Membership Dues
- Suspension Policy
- Questions/Concerns involving Financial Suspension
- Unidentified Deposits
- Financial Report
- Club Visitation Report Form
- DG Checklist for Club Account Status Review
- Canada-Pre-Authorize Debit FAQ’s
Current and Past International Officer and Director Expense Claim Forms
Please select the format you wish to use.
Fill out online then print:
District Governor Expense Claim Forms
Please select the format you wish to use for the completion of Travel and Office Expense Claims. All Claims must be mailed to International Headquarters Office with proper documentation. Please see Claim Form Instructions for allowable expenses. Also look at the Rules of Audit and Frequently Asked Questions.
- District Governor Travel & Office Expense Claim Form Excel (Fill out online then print)
- District Governor Travel & Office Expense Claim Form PDF (Print only)
- District Governor's Meeting/Club Visitation Report (Print only)
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842