The Youth Camp and Exchange chairperson and camp leaders accept responsibility to provide an enjoyable and safe experience for the participants.
- Promote the YCE Program
- Help locate and select participants and host families
- Help coordinate and organize camps and exchanges
- Communicate with Youth Camp and Exchange Chairpersons in other countries
- Forward applications
- Ensure everyone involved in the program is prepared and attends an orientation.
- Make sure Lions or officially designated non-Lions conduct the program according to YCE policies
- Ensure local laws and customs are followed regarding youth protection
- Complete the online Youth Camp and Exchange Activity report by December 15
Chairperson and Camp Leader Resources
After the Exchange
Invite past participants to take part in other Lion activities. You can also submit news and photographs to:
Top Ten YCE Chairperson Award
Nominations are due to Youth Programs Department by November 15. Congratulations to the current Top Ten Youth Exchange Chairperson Award winners!