Leo Club Chairpersons
Leo club chairpersons contribute to the success of their districts through the promotion, development, and continual support of Leo clubs.
Appointed at the district and multiple district level, Leo club chairpersons encourage Leos and Leo advisors to bring new energy, inspire fresh ideas for service and grow the Leo Club Program.
- Oversee Leo club development for a three-year term
- Mentor existing Leo clubs and Leo advisors
- Coach Lions in Leo club extension activities
- Encourage graduating Leos to transfer into a Lions club
- Team up with key district leaders to review goals and encourage involvement
- Publicize and promote the program
- Conduct leadership training for Leo advisors and officers
Leo Club Chairperson Resources
- Leo Club Program History (PowerPoint presentation)
- News contains important and current information about the Leo Club Program
- Resources contains many Leo forms and publications
- PR Tools provide a variety of valuable member communication tools and information
For more information please contact the Youth Programs Department.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842