Service Activity Report
The Service Activity Report is a feature within MyLCI that allows clubs to report service activities and measures the global impact Lions are making through service in their communities. The report application allows clubs to:
- Keep a descriptive, searchable record of service activities
- Share photographs
- Enter service goals and track progress toward achieving them
- Search for activities (including photos and project descriptions) that are being shared by other clubs and districts worldwide
The following materials were designed to introduce Lions to MyLCI and address common questions related to the service activity report.
- Video: Introduction to MyLCI
- Video: Using the MyLCI website
- Service Activity Report Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Use MyLCI?
- Report Your Service Activity via MyLCI
For technical assistance, Lions may contact the MyLCI Support Center by phone at (630)468-6900 or by Email.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842