Lions World Lunch Relay
Lions World Lunch Relay on April 4th
Thank you to all the clubs who registered and participated in the Lions World Lunch Relay on April 4th! The 24-hour international event brought family and friends of Lions around the world together to celebrate the value of service and the rewards of being a Lion.
Check out the photos from this event on the official Lunch Relay Facebook page.
There is still time to share a photo of your lunch relay event! There are two easy ways to share your photo:
- Post a photo to Facebook using the hashtag #LCIWorldLunch. The hashtag will help us find your post and share it on our official Lunch Relay Facebook page. Be sure to include your club name and your country in the post.
- Email us your favorite photo! Send us your best photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your club name and country in the email so we can recognize your club’s participation.
Enter the Lions World Lunch Relay contests!
Registered clubs can enter the following Lions World Lunch Relay contests:
- Most family and friends – The lunch with the most non-Lions wins! Make your lunch an opportunity to share your club with the people you’d love to have join you.
- Biggest food drive – The lunch that collects the most food items for needy families wins! Make your lunch a moment to share the power of service with your family and friends.
- Best lunch theme – The lunch with the best Lions theme wins! Create a fun or meaningful theme for your lunch to show your club pride and spirit.
Download an entry form and complete guidelines for the Lions World Lunch Relay contests. Entry forms must be received by April 30th.
If your club was unable to participate on April 4th, you can still register and plan a lunch for another date. Here’s how your club can join the Lions World Lunch Relay:
Plan your lunch event – Choose a location and menu that’s good for you.
Register your lunch event – Share the time and location for your lunch.
Celebrate your event – Take photos and share the fun through social media.
Want to promote your Lunch Relay event in your community? Use the World Lunch Relay Sample Press Release to get publicity for your club’s lunch. The press release can be easily customized for your event.
Email us at email@example.com.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842