Lions ALERT Chairpersons
Information for Lions ALERT Chairperson
A Lions ALERT Chairperson should be familiar with:
- After developing a Lions ALERT plan, request a Lions ALERT Banner Patch Award.
- Review District Lions ALERT Chairperson responsibilities.
- Review Multiple District Lions ALERT Chairperson responsibilities.
After a Lions ALERT Team Effort:
- Present participants with a Lions ALERT Team Certificate of Appreciation.
- E-mail successful Lions ALERT project news to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request or offer humanitarian assistance (both human services and material resources), view Lion-2-Lion: Resource Assistance Database.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842