Cultural and community activities fall into many categories. Adapt one of these helpful project ideas to the specific needs of your own community.
Recreation Project Suggestions:
- Support a local sports team.
- Volunteer to help with Special Olympics events.
- Provide sports equipment to a local sports league.
- Sponsor an outing to a local sports event.
- Build or maintain a local park, nature trail, sensory park, etc.
- Volunteer to build or repair playground equipment for public parks.
- Organize a sports tournament as a fundraiser.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842