Cultural and community projects fall into many categories. Adapt one of these helpful project ideas to the specific needs of your own community.
History/Restoration Project Suggestions:
- Support restoration efforts of local architecture and historic landmarks.
- Volunteer to help restore local works of art such as public statues or fountains.
- Exhibit a historical perspective of your community.
- Work with local historic societies to preserve important artifacts including public documents and the personal effects of prominent residents.
- Sponsor an outing for students to a local historical society.