- Start a New Club
- New Members
- Invite Members
- Strengthen Membership
- The Global Membership Team
- Membership Communication
- Central Eastern European Initiative
- Award Programs
- Member Discounts
Strengthening Lions Clubs Membership
Strengthening Lions clubs membership is important for both new and long-term Lions alike. For new Lions, it's about getting acquainted with a new service organization. For long-term Lions, it's about getting back to the basics.
The Club Excellence Process (CEP) will get your club operating at the highest levels of excellence! CEP can help you improve your service and membership experience, strengthen your club and set goals that will keep your club on the road to excellence. Clubs can now choose between two versions: CEP Pro, a facilitator-led workshop; and CEP Lite, a self-guided workshop.
- Member orientation provides new members with the information they need to get started as a Lion. It also serves as a refresher for existing Lions, with information on Lion history, structure, its purpose and ethics.
- The Lions Mentoring Program teams a knowledgeable Lion mentor with a new Lion. The mentor's role is to acquaint the new member with Lions Clubs International, encourage club involvement, develop their leadership skills and offer guidance for holding a club position.
- The How are Your Ratings? Survey allows you to evaluate your club. This survey lets you see your club through your members' eyes -- what is going well adn what needs some attention. The results can assist you in focusing your efforts on the areas where your members desire change.
- Continue to keep members engaged by incorporating various membership satisfaction programs. These programs focus on club cooperation, member morale and enhanced meetings to help get members involved.
- Celebrate new members by participating in Lions Worldwide Induction Day.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842