The Club Excellence Process is a workshop program designed for any club that wants to improve.
Participating clubs will examine their community’s needs, analyze their membership experience, use resources and develop action plans. During a CEP workshop, each member can interact with fellow Lions to discover and continue club strengths and to strive for improvement. Each workshop is the start of the process. The participating club will work toward the goals agreed upon long after the workshop concludes.
Clubs that participate in CEP will be guided by a trained facilitator through four steps of approximately one (1) hour each. Various workshop formats are available and can be discussed with the facilitator.
Each club requesting CEP will have access to several opportunities including:
• a GLT-trained facilitator to conduct the workshop.
• one workbook per participant.
• an opportunity to interact with club members and to strive for improvement.
• a defined time during the workshop to identify additional service projects, locate resources and develop a club action plan.
• a banner patch for your club that will be received after the workshop has concluded.
• Club Request for CEP (online or paper format-PDF)
• District/Zone Request for CEP (online or paper format-PDF)
CEP Frequently Asked Questions.
What is CEP? (wmv)
Why Participate in CEP? (wmv)
Preview the CEP (PPT)
Questions about CEP, contact the Membership and New Club Development Department.
Questions regarding facilitators should be directed to the district governor team or GLT coordinator.
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »