New Club Officer Support
Congratulations on the formation of your new club. Lions clubs bring community-minded people together, give them the opportunity to make a difference and enable them to see great things happen.
Here are valuable tools to assist new club officers, club chairpersons and members.
Club Officers and Chairpersons
- Club Officers Manual
- New Member Orientation Guide
- Lions Clubs Constitution and By-Laws
- Lions/CT Member Benefit Program
- Payment Instructions – For additional information on payments, contact the Finance Department.
- Club Statement – To obtain a copy of your club statement, contact the Club Officer and Record Administration Department.
Club Membership Chairperson
- Club Membership Chairperson's Manual
- Membership Application
- Lions Make A Difference Brochure
- New Member Induction Ceremonies Brochure
- Year Round Growth Program
- Lions Bring Communities Together Poster
- Lions Club Project Poster
Other Useful Information
- Making It Happen: Guide to Project Development
- Charter Night Planning Guide
- Guiding Lion and Certified Guiding Lion
- Community Needs Assessment
- Club Supply Store
- Resource Center
For more information or to order materials, contact the Membership Development Division.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842