Start a New Club
- Start a New Club
- New Members
- Invite Members
- Strengthen Membership
- The Global Membership Team
- Membership Communication
- Central Eastern European Initiative
- Award Programs
- Member Discounts
You see a community in need. You remember the faces of people you have impacted through community service. You want give others the opportunity to make a real difference. You know that with Lions, problems get smaller and communities get better. You know that Lions is the world's largest community service club organization.
Start a new Lions club today!
While traditional clubs top the list of club formats, we know that one size does not fit all. That's why we offer several new club formats to choose from. Campus clubs and Leo Lions clubs are designed to involve students, graduating Leos and young adults. A club branch can be formed with fewer members.
To charter a new club, you will need:
- 20 or more charter members
- A sponsoring club, zone, region, district cabinet or district committee
- Completed charter application and report of charter members
- Your current district governor's approval
- Appropriate charter fees and certification forms
Club Sponsorship Awards
- Club Sponsor Banner Patch: Clubs that sponsor a new club receive a commemorative banner patch.
- Club Excellence Award: Sponsoring a new club or club branch goes towards the qualifications necessary to receive the Club Excellence Award.
- District Governor Team Excellence Award: Chartering a new club goes towards the qualifications necessary to receive the DG Team Excellence Award.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842