ANZI Extension Workshop Program
The Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia Workshop is designed to provide extension-minded Lions an opportunity to learn key strategies to charter Lions clubs and participate in the formation of a new Lions club.
Workshops cover the following:
- Recruiting Lions for a new club.
- Conduct the new club’s first and second meeting.
- Certified Guiding Lion training.
The best time to hold your workshop is during the week when community leaders are most accessible. Workshops are flexible and can be conducted over the weekend to allow for more Lions to participate, with fieldwork beginning on Monday.
Apply for a Workshop
To host a workshop in your area, please follow the process listed below for your country:
- Australia: Submit the Extension Workshop Application (PDF) to the Membership Services Manager, Lion Bob Radford, PO Box 162, Reynella, SA 5161.
- New Zealand: Submit the Extension Workshop Application (PDF) to the Membership & New Club Development Department.
- Indonesia: Submit the Extension Workshop Application (PDF) to the Membership & New Club Development Department.
After Lions Clubs International approves the application, the workshop organizer will work with the assigned new club development consultant to prepare for a successful workshop. The day prior to the workshop, the consultant will meet with key Lions involved in the workshop to ensure everything is ready and visit the location where the potential new club will be built.
For More Information
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842