- Start a New Club
- New Members
- Invite Members
- Strengthen Membership
- The Global Membership Team
- Membership Communication
- Central Eastern European Initiative
- Award Programs
- Member Discounts
Lions Clubs International offers various membership award programs to recognize Lions, clubs and districts for their accomplishments.
Awards for Members
- Membership Key Awards recognize Lions for sponsoring new members.
- Year-Round Growth Awards recognize Lions who sponsor three or more new members in a fiscal year.
- Membership Growth Awards recognize Lions that sponsor a new member in October and/or April.
- The Chevron Award Program recognizes Lions for their long-term service.
- Extension Awards are presented to Lions who provide the greatest assistance in the organization of a new club.
Awards for Clubs
- Year-Round Growth Awards recognize clubs that end the year net positive in membership.
- Membership Growth Awards recognize clubs that add a new member in October and/or April.
- Membership Satisfaction Awards recognize clubs that end the fiscal year with a net gain.
- Family and Women Growth Awards are presented to clubs adding 10 or more new family members during the fiscal year.
Awards for Districts
- Extension Awards are presented to district governors who charter one or more club within their district.
- Family and Women Growth Awards are presented to district governors for adding family and women members in their district during the fiscal year.
- Founders Membership Growth Awards honor district governors for achieving a net membership gain of two percent in the fiscal year.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842