Use the resources below to plan and promote your reading action projects.
- Call to Action Flyer: Get an overview of the Reading Action Program.
- Project Idea Sheet: Refer to this sheet to get ideas for a possible project.
- Planning Guide: Use this step-by-step approach to organize your project.
- Press Release: Send a press release to local media to help publicize your project.
- Service Activity Report: Use the online service activity report to share what your clubs is doing as part of the Reading Action Program and qualify for a special award.
- Artwork: Download artwork to print your very own bookmarks or diploma.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842
Custom web development, hosting and implementation provided by Alkon Consulting