The GMT multiple district and district coordinators will develop two teams of three to four Lions each that will be the Membership and New Club Growth Team and the Club Success Team.
These two teams are appointed for a three-year term. Multiple district teams are appointed by the council of Governors in consultation with the GMT MD coordinator and the GMT area leader. District teams are appointed by the DG Team in consultation with the GMT multiple district coordinator and the GMT district coordinator.
Membership and New Club Growth Team
• Identifies opportunities for building new clubs.
• Encourages outreach to new members.
• Identifies candidate clubs for Club Excellence Process (CEP)
Examples of Membership and New Club Growth Team Specialists:
Club Success Team
• Focuses on engaging Lions in community service projects and identifying new service opportunities.
• Promotes service activity reporting.
• Promotes member satisfaction.
• Supports clubs who have participated in the Club Excellence Process (CEP).
• Fosters healthy clubs to maintain and engage members, and assists in the rebuilding of struggling clubs.
Examples of Club Success Team Specialists:
• Community Service Specialist
• Member/Membership Satisfaction Specialist
• Mentoring Specialist
• Publications Specialist
• Rebuilding Specialist
• Service Reporting Specialist
• Technology Specialist
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842