Campus Club Specialist
Campus club specialists contribute to the success of their districts through the development of Campus Lions clubs and continual support. Appointed at the district and multiple district level, campus specialists encourage students and the campus community to bring new energy, inspire fresh ideas for service and grow Lions Clubs International.
- Oversee campus club development for a three-year term
- Mentor existing campus clubs
- Coach Lions in campus club extension activities
- Team up with key district leaders to review goals and encourage involvement
- Implement action plans and public relations initiatives
Campus Club Specialist Resources
- Campus Club Specialist's Manual
- Campus Lions Club Program Webpage
- Student Member Program Webpage
- Pride Campus Club Newsletter
- Campus Graduate Form
- Campus PowerPoint
A Campus Award Pin is presented to Lions who form a Campus Lions club, as determined by the district governor. A Campus Award Patch is awarded to the Lions club who sponsors a new Campus Lions club.
- Lions Learning Center offers online learning courses for leadership development
- PR Tools provide a variety of valuable member communication tools and information
- Newsroom contains important and current news from International Headquarters
For more information please contact the Membership and New Club Programs Department.
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842