Managing a District
- Planning Projects
- Membership and New Clubs
- Managing a Club
- Managing a District
- Leadership Development
- Online Community
We Do It Ourselves
Lions do whatever is necessary to help our local communities. Whether you’re working to strengthen membership – or seeking a PR grant to help promote projects – the following resources are available to help you manage your district.
- Access the District Resource Center to download frequently used district forms, publications and information.
- Use PR Tools to help communicate your district’s activities.
- Apply for grants you can use to promote district projects.
- Get the finance information you need to manage your district funds.
- Learn strategies you can use to strengthen membership.
For More Information
Please contact the District and Club Administration Division:
(630) 571-5466, ext. 6828
Reading Action Program
Join President Madden's campaign to increase literacy »
How Do I ...
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842