Managing a Club
- Planning Projects
- Membership and New Clubs
- Managing a Club
- Managing a District
- Leadership Development
- Online Community
We Serve Where We Live
Lions are ready whenever and however our communities need us. Whether you’re promoting your next club service project – or overseeing club finances – the following resources are available to help you manage your club.
- Access the Club Resource Center to download frequently used club forms, publications and information.
- Access training on how to be an effective club officer with Club Officer Leadership Development.
- Use PR Tools to help communicate your club’s activities.
- Discover helpful resources you can use to plan your next project.
- Report your service project on MyLCI to share its global impact.
- Get the finance information you need to manage club funds.
- Learn strategies you can use to strengthen membership.
The Your Club, Your Way guide will help you customize your club meetings to better suit the needs and lifestyles of your club members. It includes a simple, fun exercise to help determine which elements of your meeting to keep and what to change, as well as a process for phasing in change!
For More Information
Please contact the District and Club Administration Division:
(630) 571-5466, ext. 6828
Watch "Follow Your Dream" video
How Do I ...
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842