Managing a Club
- Planning Projects
- Membership and New Clubs
- Managing a Club
- Managing a District
- Leadership Development
- Online Community
We Serve Where We Live
Lions are ready whenever and however our communities need us. Whether you’re promoting your next club service project – or overseeing club finances – the following resources are available to help you manage your club.
- Access the Club Resource Center to download frequently used club forms, publications and information.
- Access training on how to be an effective club officer with Club Officer Leadership Development.
- Use PR Tools to help communicate your club’s activities.
- Discover helpful resources you can use to plan your next project.
- Report your service project on MyLCI to share its global impact.
- Get the finance information you need to manage club funds.
- Learn strategies you can use to strengthen membership.
For More Information
Please contact the District and Club Administration Division:
(630) 571-5466, ext. 6828
Watch "Follow Your Dream" video
How Do I ...
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842