Brand Renewal FAQ
Renewing the Lions Brand – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Lions Brand? A brand is a distinctive visual identity attributed to an organization. The Lions brand renewal will mean a new way of talking about and promoting Lions. This includes refreshing our logo, magazine, Web site, publications and more.
- Why Renew the Lions Brand? Renewing the Lions brand will help us express who Lions are and what we do. With our renewed brand, we will celebrate our heritage while presenting ourselves in a fresh and modern way.
- Where Can I Find More Information about the Lions Brand Renewal? The article "Brand" New Day for Lions in the September 2008 LION Magazine explains the Lions brand renewal. The downloadable Brand Book We Are Lions online includes information such as core messages and how to use them. Also online is a brand video It Takes a Lion, available to view on the Lions News Network, YouTube and iTunes.
- Where Can I Find the New Lions Logo? Black and white, two-color and one-color versions of the new Lions logo can be downloaded from this Web site.
- Can We Still Use Items with the Previous Logo on
Them? It is not mandated that materials with the previous logo be
destroyed. However, when items are revised or new items created,
the new logo should be used.
- How Can I Help? Reference the "How Can I Help" section of the "Brand" New Day for Lions article. Familiarize yourself with the core messages found in the Brand Book We Are Lions and incorporate them into your local Lions communications. Also, be sure to use the redesigned Lions PowerPoint Template or the new eco-friendly Lions PowerPoint Template for more economical and environmentally friendly printing.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842
Custom web development, hosting and implementation provided by Alkon Consulting