Brand Renewal FAQ
Renewing the Lions Brand – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Lions Brand? A brand is a distinctive visual identity attributed to an
organization. The Lions brand renewal will mean a new way of
talking about and promoting Lions. This includes refreshing our
logo, magazine, Web site, publications and more.
- Why Renew the Lions Brand? Renewing the Lions brand will help us express who Lions are and
what we do. With our renewed brand, we will celebrate our heritage
while presenting ourselves in a fresh and modern way.
- Where Can I Find More Information about the Lions Brand
Renewal? The article "Brand" New Day for Lions in the September 2008 LION Magazine explains the Lions brand renewal. The
Book We Are Lions online includes information such as
core messages and how to use them. Also online is a brand video It Takes a Lion, available to
view on the Lions News Network, YouTube and iTunes.
- Where Can I Find the New Lions Logo? Black and white, two-color and one-color versions of the
new Lions logo can
be downloaded from this Web site.
- Can We Still Use Items with the Previous Logo on
Them? It is not mandated that materials with the previous logo be
destroyed. However, when items are revised or new items created,
the new logo should be used.