Communicating Your Activities
- Club Resource Center
- Communicating Your Activities
- Strengthen Membership
- Sponsoring a Leo Club
- Club Rebuilding and Reactivation and Priority Clubs
- Blueprint for a Stronger Club
Lions Clubs PR Tools
Interested in promoting your Lions activities and programs? Online Lions clubs PR tools and resources are available to help.
In addition to the invaluable PR Guide, other resources include:
- Key messages and questions to help you get your ideas across, and prepare you for interviews and media opportunities.
- Sample news releases you can complete and send with photos of your activities to local media outlets.
- Public service announcements (PSAs) for television and radio – and billboard artwork to promote Lions in your community.
- Be A Lion club brochure to help you advertise your club and its service activities in your community.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842