Pre-Seminar Assignment Mailing
Letter sent to first vice district governors/district governors-elect
- DGE Assignment Guide
This assignment guide contains three independent assignments that all first vice district governors/district governors-elect must complete by the established date and before their term as district governor begins. Each assignment includes a subsequent online assessment which must be accessed via the Lions Learning Center. Completion dates for the assignments are provided within the guide.
- Assignment 2: Establishing Leadership Development Goals
- Assignment 3: Establishing Membership Goals
- Login Instructions to access the Lions Learning Center and DGE online assessments
- DGE Pre-Seminar Assignment Assessments
- Go to the Lions Learning Center. Log in using your Lions Learning Center account information. Once logged in click on the DGE Assessment link.
- If you haven’t already created a Lions Learning Center account you will need to do so. Download Frequently Asked Questions.
- New Lions Learning Center Login
Want to see how to access and utilize the new Lions Learning Center login? View a short video on how to log in, create an account, take a course and use other account features.
Click the photo above
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842
Custom web development, hosting and implementation provided by Alkon Consulting