Visit the LCIF Web Site
When you visit the LCIF Web site, you can find the information and resources you need to apply for a grant, obtain outreach materials, donate to the latest disaster campaign and support the Foundation. You’ll find everything organized under six main categories:
- About Us: Acquaint yourself with LCIF’s mission and history, view financial reports and meet our leaders.
- Our Programs: Learn about our four main areas of service – restoring sight, providing disaster relief, supporting youth and addressing other humanitarian needs such as health and disability.
- Our Impact: Read stories about the impact of our work on the lives of individuals around the world.
- Ways to Give: Become familiar with LCIF donation options and recognition programs, and have your Melvin Jones Fellowship questions answered.
- News: Read the latest LCIF news, our monthly e-newsletter and recent media coverage.
- Lions Center: Find useful grant information, outreach materials and coordinator resources such as forms, calendar and reports.
To learn about more about LCIF or to make a donation, visit the LCIF Web site now.
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842