Headquarters Contact Information
Lions Clubs International Headquarters
300 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842
The office is open to Lions and the general public from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
Division Contact Information
Contact information for each division, including e-mail addresses and phone numbers, is available by clicking the links below.
- Club Supplies and Distribution: Sale and distribution of branded merchandise suitable for use by districts, clubs and individual Lions.
- Convention: Coordinates meetings for the association including the annual international convention, DGE seminar and international board of directors meetings.
- District and Club Administration: Distribution of manuals for district and club officers; association's 11-language translation operations.
- Extension and Membership: Distribution of membership support materials; administration of all membership growth and extension programs, with the organization of new clubs, new countries and geographical areas.
- Finance: Provides financial services including the collection and timely posting of club and district payments; auditing and payment of district governor expense claims
- Leadership Development Programs: Provides institutes and seminars for current and future Lions leaders at the club, district, multiple district and international levels.
- Legal: Maintains the association's worldwide trademark registrations, global insurance program and risk management and litigation.
- Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF): Processes donations and donor recognition, executes grants, administers SightFirst program.
- MyLCI/Information Technology: Provides technical support for submitting reports via MyLCI and maintains Club Officer Records. Other services include member address changes, member statuses, member reinstatement, deceased memberships and Office Reporting Forms.
- Public Relations and Communications: Administers the LION Magazine, videos and PSAs, biographical information, Peace Poster Contest, advertising, PR grants, billboards, logos, social media, e-Clubhouse websites and the lionsclubs.org website.
- Service Activities: Includes Youth Programs (Leo Clubs), Health and Children’s Services (programs for Sight, Hearing, Diabetes and Children in adverse circumstances), and Program Development (Environmental programs, Lions Day with the UN).
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523-8842